Software Support and Maintenance Services
Softlogic Solutions Provides Software Support And Maintenance
to companies that have mission critical custom software supporting their operations.
We work with businesses that have custom software the connects and automates process, people and systems, such as manufacturing, product design or SAAS industries.
Operationally critical custom software upkeep
Find a home for your mission critical custom software with the team at Softlogic Solutions. By outsourcing the maintenance of your software to our team of expert coders and developers you gain:
- Access to a big pool of legacy software specialists with a wide variety of coding language expertise
- A return to full reliability of your software, with proactive upkeep and monitoring to agreed Service Level and response times.
- The ability to enhance or extend your program’s capabilities to keep it aligned to your business operations
- Multi-sector and engineering experience without having to hire inhouse.
- Required Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and Testers on tap as needed.
Revamp Rather Than Redevelop
We take the approach of revamping and leveraging your existing software rather than moving to redevelop immediately.
This will give you faster results, immediate ROI and significant savings compared to redevelopment.
Orphaned critical custom software Triage Process
- Immediate triage and remediate most urgent issues
- Put in place a support plan to ensure on-going stability
- Document all the capabilities, functions and features of the application so that you have up to date specifications for easy reference to support ongoing maintenance
- Audit and Determine software bug list and agree timelines
- Apply Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- Provide ongoing Support Level 2 (System Issue) or Level 3 (Developer/Installer Issue) with ongoing monitoring.
- Add new features and enhancements or new integrations and connectors
- Add new components such as Mobile App or Web Portal access, amongst others
- R&D tax incentive support for new development, leveraging the IP held in your custom software.