Custom Legacy Software Maintenance
Softlogic Solutions provides Legacy Software Modernisation
Companies that have mission critical custom software supporting their operations.
We rescue old inhouse custom software, that is still mission critical to your business operations so that it can be reliable, bug free and supporting you current business needs.
Legacy software Rescue – triage process
We have a tried and true three step process for rescuing and rehabilitating legacy software
1. Resuscitation – get it working again as quickly as possible
- We will gain an understanding your legacy software applications triaging what needs to be addressed immediately to get it back up and running.
- Handover to our team to redress and update the application so that it can be back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Document functions, features and technologies.
- Propose a support plan for on-going stability.
2. Rejuvenation – iron out bugs, put in place a process, ensure it performs optimally
- Perform Software Audit and Determine software bug list
- Monthly meetings to prioritise issues
- Apply Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- Provide Support Level 2 (System Issue) or Level 3 (Developer/Installer Issue)
3. Renovation – increase the usefulness by extending it’s use and application
- Restore the software to its full potential with upgrades and new features
- Projects to add new features and enhancements
- Projects to add new integrations and connectors
- Add new components such as Mobile App or Web Portal access, amongst others.
- 30 day money back guarantee